Our office will be closing at 4pm on 12/11/2020 for an office meeting.
In observation of the holidays, our office will be opened the morning of Thursday the 24th, closed on December 25th and resume normal business hours on Saturday the 26th. In addition, our office will be closed on Friday, January 1st and will reopen with normal business hours on Saturday, January 2nd.
Please call our office at 303-756-0101 to schedule your flu immunization.
We appreciate everyone’s patience as we continue to implement procedures to keep your family and our staff safe during this pandemic. We ask that families come to their appointment at the scheduled time and be respectful of social distancing protocols in our office. At the time of your visit, everyone must pass the following COVID screen:
- Has the patient or anyone in their household had a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea or other flu-like symptoms?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- In the past 21 days, have you had close contact to a confirmed COVID-19 individual or PUI (person under investigation) including family members, friends, work colleagues
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Updated Sept 2020
Our Office will be closed on Monday, September 7th in observance of Labor Day. Our office is open normal hours on Saturday, September 5th.
Updated Sept 2020
4th of July
Our Office will be closed on Saturday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Our office is open normal hours on Friday, July 3rd.
Updated June 2020
Our Office will be closed on Monday, May 25th in observance of Memorial Day. Our office is open normal hours on Saturday, May 23rd.
Updated May 2020
Please refer to the COVID-19 Office Update on our homepage for further announcements regarding COVID-19.
Following is a summary of changes since the last update:
1) All sick visits will begin with a telehealth visit. After the virtual visit, the provider may find it necessary for an on-site visit. This visit will be scheduled for later in the day.
2) We are requiring employees, patients (3 years of age or older) and their caregiver to wear face coverings at all times. Please click on our CCP Mask Policy.
3) Our waiting room may appear empty when you arrive as our goal is to “room” our patients as quickly as possible. Occasionally, we may ask you to wait in your car depending how the day is going inside the office. If you prefer to wait in your car, feel free to call when you arrive in our parking lot so we can give you further direction.
4) In order to effectively social distance in the office and exam room, please limit the number of individuals coming into the office to the patient and one additional caregiver. We are happy to make exceptions if you need assistance.
Thank you for following our new guidelines. We are happy to answer any questions and appreciate your patience as we navigate these procedures. If you see something that could be improved, we would welcome your feedback. Thank you for your trust in us as we are grateful for the opportunity to take care of your family.
We applaud you, our families, for such great work and setting examples for our community on social distancing practices. We have an enemy in COVID-19 that is face-less, race-less, sex-less, age-less, non-denominational, and non-partisan. It is an enemy that we all have to agree we are going to BEAT.
At Cherry Creek Pediatrics, we continue to modify our daily workflow. As part of these modifications, we will limit the amount of patients and their families in the waiting area and you may receive additional direction upon arrival. Telehealth will continue to be the primary initial means of evaluation of any patient with illness symptoms or concerns with exposure to a confirmed case or person under investigation. Thank you for all your help as we continue to create our new normal and provide care for your family. In addition, we encourage you to comply with our Governor's request to wear masks when leaving your homes.
We want to extend a sincere thank you to our families for your gratitude and the outpouring of support provided to our office as we adjust to giving care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of you have dropped off personal protective equipment for us to use during the shortage, and have given valuable feedback on our telehealth visits, morning office visits, and afternoon pre-screened sick visits. The old saying “it takes a village” certainly is ringing true in our community, and we feel honored that we have your trust in providing care for your children.
We anticipate a few additional changes in the next few weeks, which will be posted here. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns as we want to support you and your family in whatever way is needed.
We did it! We converted to a virtual office for all kids with respiratory symptoms. Office visits will now begin using ZOOM telehealth and can be converted to a face to face visit if follow-up is needed. These follow up visits will generally be between 3-5 PM at our office. Although it's not ideal for many office visits, during this unprecedented time, we are finding that we can assist our families through a virtual visit for the time being. We do not know what the POST COVID-19 version of Cherry Creek Pediatrics Telehealth will look like, but we will gladly take on that problem when it is in front of us.
We want to recognize and send encouragement to our adult colleagues, hospital staff and their families as we know your world is being turned upside down right now.
We continue our communication with Children’s Hospital Colorado and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) to shape Cherry Creek Pediatrics COVID-19 response. Our primary goal is to continue to serve the health care needs of your family. We will present information from the perspective of the health and safety of children as we understand there is a lot of information from many different sources.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented state. Your family and our employee’s health continue to be our priority.
Below are important things to note:
- We have upstaffed our triage capacity to help answer your questions.
- We have started telehealth visits for a select type of visit – please be patient with us as this is a new workflow that we are just starting to implement. We anticipate this being a larger part of our workflow next week so stayed tuned.
- For our kid’s sake, it is important to know and let them know that children are remaining relatively healthy with the infection.
- We will be moving kids with symptoms to specific rooms and have implemented extra cleaning procedures.
- You may notice our staff wearing protective gear for some visits. Please let your kids know this is to prevent spread of infections.
- We know this impacts almost every facet of your life. As parents we tend to place our family’s needs ahead of our personal needs. PLEASE take care of yourself too!
- Stay Tuned…… More to come in the next week
The best resource for families with COVID question FAQ
COLE STEPHENS, PA-C
We are excited to annouce that our team is once again growing! Please join us in welcoming Cole Stephens, PA-C to our practice. Click here to get to know Cole!
Please call our office at 303-756-0101 to schedule your flu vaccination!!
Ahhh…it’s that time of year AGAIN! We have begun offering flu shots (injectable flu vaccine, no FluMist this year) to all of our patients six months old and up and patient's families (this includes: parents, grandparents, siblings, babysitters, nannies, etc**).
We STRONGLY recommend having your child, as well as all family members, vaccinated annually against the Influenza virus. The most vulnerable of our population, including young children, patients with underlying illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, or immune deficiencies, premature infants, health care workers, and the elderly should ALWAYS receive a flu vaccine each year.
If you find yourself in the office for ANY reason (sick visit, well visit, picking up forms, weight checks, etc.), please ask if you can get your flu vaccine while here
Please call our office at 303-756-0101 to schedule your flu vaccination!!
**We will bill your child’s health insurance for our patient flu vaccines; family members who receive the vaccine may pay with cash, check, or credit card.
Dr. Ali Russell
We are excited to annouce that our team is once again growing! Please join us in welcoming Ali Russell, MD to our practice. Click here to get to know Dr. Russell!
Cherry Creek Pediatrics will be closed on Monday, September 2nd in observance of Labor Day. Our office will be open regular Saturday hours on August 31st.
4th of July
Cherry Creek Pediatrics will be closed on Thursday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
Dr. Ashley DeHudy
We are excited to announce that our team is growing! Please join us in welcoming Ashley DeHudy, MD to our practice. Click here to get to know Dr. DeHudy!
Dr. Steve Perry
It is with heavy hearts that we share the news of Dr. Steve Perry’s untimely, yet peaceful passing. Steve did so much to help improve the lives of his patients and the larger pediatric community. As colleagues, we will miss his clinical acumen and positive outlook. As friends, we will miss his sense of humor and bright spirit. The inspiration Steve provided to children, families and pediatricians across Colorado will be felt for years to come. We know many of you share our sorrow and we appreciate your thoughts of comfort for Steve’s family.
Does your child need a CHSAA form before they can participate in this Spring's upcoming sports? Click here to find a link to the form. We are happy to fill out forms if your child has been seen in our office within the last 12 months for a Well Child Exam however, please allow 3-5 days for these forms to be completed by the providers. Forms can be sent to: [email protected], faxed to (303) 756-1408 or dropped off in person
Can't make one of our Prenatal Visits or moving to Colorado and want to check out our office? Take an Office Tour of our stand alone building with dedicated patient parking, our separated waiting room for well child, newborn and sick visits, our patient rooms and treatment rooms, our newly decorated lactation room and many more aspects of what makes us Cherry Creek Pediatrics!
Are you coming in for a Well Child Check-Up soon? Don't forget to save yourself some time and fill out the ASQ Developmental Screening (for ages 0 to 5 years) online!
Questions about MyChart?
Check out this link with frequently asked questions:
Online Scheduling for Well Checkups Available
Call our office or stop by when you’re here to sign up for myChart
- All of our providers offer online scheduling through MyChart for Well Child Checkups.
- Well Child Checkups are now available at 7:30am with select providers.
- Gain immediate access to your child’s immunization record through myChart